Meet Kim, her score keeps bouncing up and down, however, she is almost ready and will soon immigrate to Australia! 🙂
Personally, when a student is in this situation I feel really sorry for them because it must be so frustrating, not to mention expensive. Anyway, in this interview you can learn from her mistakes so it doesn’t happen to you.
What I like about Kim was she that she started three months in advance of the exam date giving herself plenty of time to improve.
She also engaged in SOLID HARD WORK by buying one of the more difficult preparation books, so when she took the test it was a little easier than expected. This strategy not only boosted her confidence but also made her target band score much more likely.
Listen to this great interview to discover:
- -it’s not the official ones!
- How to avoid letting your band score slip between exams.
- The best way to get a Band 7 in the writing.
- Why an English tutor could only help her so much.
- A practice technique to improve your speaking fluency.
- How to prepare for the speaking with an English tutor.
Download the podcast here:
| | | |