Many students could perform much better on their speaking tests but anxiety keeps them from performing as best as they can. They often stress over speaking part two even before part one begins!
In this tutorial you will learn:
– How to organize your talk
– Which areas of the card to develop and how
– How to extend your answers with details
– Preparation tips that will help you with your timing and pace
– And lots of other tips that will give you the confidence you need to perform to the best of your ability and get the score you need.
| | | | | |