AJ Hodge from Effortless English share his tips to help you improve in the IELTS Speaking Exam.
Scoring low on the IELTS?
How would you enjoy having a feel for correct grammar and language?
It would be amazing.
But what holds students back and prevents them from speaking the English they deserve is something that almost 85% of students suffer from.
They fail to see the to see the big picture ?
What is the best view to have when going for the IELTS?
Almost all of the interviewees have answered the same to this question.
Make English your focus and the rest will follow (including the IELTS).
So I decided to get one of the Internet’s best teachers to give us some guidance.
In this interview we cover:
What is TPRS? and how can it help you learn / English…
Which do you work on first? Speaking? Listening? Writing or Reading?
When should you consider doing an academic test like TOEFL/IELTS…
How do you keep your motivation high?
How do you get a ‘feeling for correctness’ with the language?
How a good English program can give you a feel of correctness for the language with the best-selling tutor AJ Hodge
By now you know that smart students who want to score high must master the language before even thinking about an exam.
And that’s why you’ll love this IELTSPodcast.com master class with A J Hodge. Just press play!
And then, when you’re done, as part of our “little deal”, if you loved this Podcast, share it with 3 friends. Thanks. 🙂
Anyway, here’s what you’ll learn:
- Which skill needs to be mastered first, listening, writing, reading, or speaking…?
- How would his course help the IELTS students?
- How do you improve your ‘core’ English abilities?
- Learn to ‘feel’ if it sounds right.
- You’ll learn a motivational trick to push you to learn English
- How you keep your motivation, Why English teachers should be like Ferguson and Mourinho.
- Why in an ideal English class the students actually forget they are in an English class.
- And much, much more.