Tables are frequently some of the most difficult task 1s to complete because the most important information is not always so obvious.
This tutorial covers:
- The different elements you need to be aware of before beginning to write
- Whether the table is static or dynamic and what that means when you start writing
- What the key features of the table are that you SHOULD include as well as what you DON’T NEED to include
- How to organize your answer by grouping, categorizing and editing
- How to write an introduction, overview and the details of the table
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.
| | | | | |